Artie's Angels

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the site! > Greetings one and all

LadyNRA
Administrator

Just a quick note to say hi to all new members. 

We created this group tongue in cheek and with huge smiles on our faces.  We don't take ourselves too seriously so there's no need to treat this site and any of your contributions too seriously either. 

Only thing to remember is that when posting please be kind and also remember that kids may be checking us out...so we need to keep posts and blog entries reasonably clean.  After years of working in a warehouse and down at the firehouse that is no easy task for me but I promise to try if you will...   ;)

If you love to write WH13 fanfic feel free to blog it or post a link to it on the forum.  Also we'd love to see original artwork related to the show and characters.

We're glad to have you join us!

July 18, 2010 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stjude

hey my name is mike i love WH13 i do write never fan fic but im going to try it here for the first time so be nice when you see it (but tell if it sucks nicely lol) my two fav characters are Artie (duh)and Claudia and i love the whole Father&Daughter thing they have going

--

<0>

July 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CarolynD
Administrator

stjude at July 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM

hey my name is mike i love WH13 i do write never fan fic but im going to try it here for the first time so be nice when you see it (but tell if it sucks nicely lol) my two fav characters are Artie (duh)and Claudia and i love the whole Father&Daughter thing they have going

Hi Mike! I had never written fan fic either until WH13. Don't worry about us being hard on you, we'll just be happy to have more fic to read!

I too love the dynamic between Artie and Claudia. They're just perfect together; she brings youth into his life and he brings wisdom into hers.

I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

--

I haven't been benign since 1956 - Artie

July 21, 2010 at 11:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyNRA
Administrator

Oooo, Carolyn, nice quote there :D 

Yes, Mike, don't worry.  The admins of our site certainly aren't going to criticize your work.  We all write for the sheer joy of creating something.  But if you have any questions at all about the show (if you have forgetten some fact that you need for a story) feel free to ask.  If we know the answer, we'd be happy to share. 

BTW Carolyn:  Warehouse is located in or near Stokes County, SD.  Now where that is supposed to be in relationship to Rapid City is anybody's guess.  I realize these place names are false but for fanfiction it's hard to have characters going to a main (real city) is tough if we don't know where it is supposed to be (generally speaking) in relation to the Warehouse location.  Ah well, I'll treat my stories the way I treated my first stick shift car.  Told the locals "once I get into high gear get out of my way cuz I'm not downshifting for anybody!"  And once my fanfic is up on here or fanfiction.net I'm not taking it down to change it if we get more hints.  (Or course that's because my internet is slower than molasses and I don't want to resort to asking my daughter how to edit stuff on their site)  So in cases like Warehouse location and the stories mentioning that topic, I feel like, 'please just give me a real county name' so I can be more accurate. 

I'm also wondering if we couldn't put up challenge ideas.  Afterall, it keeps working for me... darn you and your suggestions that make me want to write out what I suddenly envision.  ;)  Of course, Jinxed would never have turned out the way it did if it weren't for you and those three little challenges.  Thank God my husband is tolerant about this.  He sees the laptop come out and just pops in a DVD (currently Wonder Woman Season 1).  LOL!

July 22, 2010 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KJay99

Hello everyone!

I finally found  you guys after hearing you guys being mentioned on two seperate pod casts!!

Jack and Eddie really seem to enjoy teasing Saul about you guys!  heh...

Well I'm happy to find you guys!  I have a few things that I've been toying with so I can't wait to try my hand at a few things!   

Woot!

8)

August 25, 2010 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CarolynD
Administrator

KJay99 at August 25, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Hello everyone!

I finally found  you guys after hearing you guys being mentioned on two seperate pod casts!!

Jack and Eddie really seem to enjoy teasing Saul about you guys!  heh...

Well I'm happy to find you guys!  I have a few things that I've been toying with so I can't wait to try my hand at a few things!   

Woot!

8)

Welcome Kjay99! I'm glad you found us! They do seem to love teasing Saul, don't they lol. Still, it's publicity for us! :D

--

I haven't been benign since 1956 - Artie

August 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fezman92

Hi all. I never knew about this site until I heard it on the Warehouse 13 Season 4 dvd commentary.

--

July 13, 2013 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KJay99

Woo who!

Fezman, you can see that I've been hanging around for a few years now, and I can say that people here are welcoming, but also honest!  Welcome aboard!  

Oh- yay for making the dvd commentary!  Woot!

--

A:  Bismark.   F:  Fargo.   A:  Whatever.

July 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fezman92

Jack Kenny always gives a shout out when he does the DVD commentaries. It is the first time he mentioned the website. Granted these were the podcasts and I always forget about them so I don't know if he mentioned the site on the podcasts in previous years.

--

July 24, 2013 at 1:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KJay99

Yeah- we got mentioned in the pod casts for a few years now. Some of those pod casts are pretty fun. I suggest that you lisen to them before the yank them off of the internet! :)  I like the Claudia one personally- hearing CC Pounder's reaction to seeing Artie in Claudia's shock cuffs was entertaining. :)

--

July 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fezman92

I could only find a few of them.

--

July 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KJay99

I believe that they took some pod casts down already. They go back quite a few seasons. 

I'm glad that you got to hear a few of them. I expect that they will take more down.

--

August 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.